Are you looking for expert advice and motivation to meet your health goals? Or do you need a little extra help managing a chronic condition?
Meet Miga, a heart health program that lets anyone get best-in-class care for weight loss, high blood pressure, high blood sugar, high cholesterol, smoking cessation, and other heart health concerns.
Miga pairs the latest technology with simple daily action plans, effective medications, and regular appointments with clinical providers and nutritionists — available in days, not weeks or months.
With Miga, you'll get the following:
- A personalized health plan backed by the latest research
- A dedicated clinical team offering expert nutrition and lifestyle support, medication management, and ongoing monitoring
- Connected devices to help you meet your goals
- Follow-up visits every 2 to 4 weeks, as needed
Watch our Fall 2023 Miga Member Webinar
- Take a lifestyle quiz to evaluate your heart health and see if Miga is right for you
- If it is, enter your health goals and Sana member ID to sign up
Note: Miga is free for most members; however, you will be asked for a credit card during registration. See the FAQs below for additional details.
Frequently Asked Questions
How is Miga different from other healthy lifestyle programs?
Miga's clinical team takes a specialty care approach — writing prescriptions, ordering and reviewing labs, and adjusting your treatment plan as you progress. It’s like having an expert weight loss and heart health team in your pocket!
Will Miga replace my primary care provider?
No, Miga is designed to complement your primary care provider.
- Sana Care patients can expect a built-in collaboration between care teams.
- All Miga users can download visit notes to share with their preferred primary care or specialty provider.
Which conditions does Miga specialize in treating?
- Hypertension (high blood pressure)
- Diabetes & pre-diabetes (high blood sugar)
- Hyperlipidemia (high cholesterol)
- And other heart health concerns
Are any conditions excluded from the program?
Miga cannot treat individuals with the following conditions:
- Cirrhosis or end-stage liver disease
- Congestive heart failure
- Kidney failure or end-stage renal disease
- Organ transplant
- Severe aortic stenosis or other heart valve disease
- Type 1 diabetes
- Patients on insulin
How long is the program?
Use Miga as long as you'd like! There are no visit limits or time restrictions for Sana members.
Can I chat with my Miga care team?
Yes, message your care team anytime from the Miga app.
Why does Miga ask for a credit card during account registration?
While Miga is no-cost for most members, Miga does reserve the right to charge $25 for missed specialty care appointments.
Miga is designed for members 18+.
Miga is currently available to Apple iOS and Android users in 23 states: CA, CO, CT, DC, DE, FL, GA, IL, KY, OH, MA, MI, MD, PA, NC, NJ, NV, NY, TN, TX, VA, WA, WV — if Miga isn’t available to you yet, they will be soon!
Visits: Free (additional services, such as labs, may be subject to standard cost-sharing)