Sana uses email to communicate important, time-sensitive messages to our clients and members. Most of our partners share information via email as well.
Stay Up-to-Date With the Latest Sana News and Updates
To ensure our communications are not marked as spam, your IT department can safelist Sana and our partners' domains and IP addresses. Below you'll find the domains and IP addresses to safelist.
- Add the sanabenefits.com sending domain to your approved senders list
- Safelist 126.96.36.199 on your mail servers
- Add the SendGrid.com sending domain to your approved senders list
- Safelist 188.8.131.52/20 and 184.108.40.206/18 and 220.127.116.11/16 on your mail servers
- Add abmail.hello.ginger.io and hello.ginger.io sending domains to your approved senders list
- Safelist 18.104.22.168 on your mail servers
- Add info.vida.com sending domain to your approved senders list
- Add info.plushcare.com and plushcare.com sending domains to your approved senders list
- Add health.carrumhealth.com and firstname.lastname@example.org
sending domain to your approved senders list
- Safelist 22.214.171.124 and 126.96.36.199 on your mail servers
Note: Once you complete the safelist tasks, please ask Sana to send you an email to verify that the whitelisting has worked and notify us once the email is received.
Have questions or feedback? Our Admin Resource Center is available 24/7. You can also reach our Customer Success Support Team at email@example.com or (940) 340-4488 Monday through Friday during normal business hours. If you have a dedicated Customer Success Manager, feel free to reach out to them directly.