Sana's Complex Care Management program offers hands-on, personal support to manage your complex health needs, ensuring you get the care you need when you need it.
Our Nurse Care Managers are highly trained to:
- Help you understand and manage your health conditions.
- Help you understand and get the most from your benefits, including access to care, expert second opinions, equipment, medications, and additional services.
- Help you coordinate treatment plans and streamline medical team communication.
- And more!
If you qualify for our Complex Care Management Program, our Nurse Care Manager will support and advocate for you as you move through your healthcare journey. You'll connect regularly (monthly or bi-monthly) to review your progress and update your care plan.
How it Works:
- Based on your health needs, a member of our Complex Care Management team will reach out to schedule an introductory call
- Once you choose to enroll, you’ll be connected to your dedicated Nurse Care Manager through your Sana Care account.
- You’ll virtually meet your Nurse Care Manager to discuss your current health needs and goals and develop a care plan together.
- You'll meet with your Nurse Care Manager regularly (monthly or bi-monthly) to review your progress and update your care plan.
- Together with the Sana Care team, we’ll be by your side throughout every step of your care journey.
Access to your Nurse Care Manager is 100% free, and you can opt-out at any time.
If Complex Care Management with Sana isn’t available in your area yet, don’t worry! We partner with Valenz to provide care management support to our members. You’ll work with a Nurse Care Manager through Valenz, who will collaborate with the Sana team to support your health journey.