Did you know 1 in 4 women struggle with moderate to severe pelvic health disorders? On average, these women wait 6.5 years before seeking help. Don't suffer alone. Bloom can help.
Launching on November 14, Bloom is a comprehensive wellness benefit designed to help improve pelvic health from the comfort and privacy of home, and there is no need for a referral from a primary care doctor.
Bloom offers customized care combining the guidance of a Pelvic Health Specialist (PHS) with an intravaginal therapeutic device and mobile app. All of Bloom’s Specialists are Doctors of Physical Therapy and are clinical experts in pelvic health care. Bloom can offer relief for often-dismissed health issues related to pelvic disorders, reproductive health, and bowel disorders.
Here’s how it works:
- Enroll at https://join.hibloom.com/sana
- Download the mobile app and meet virtually with a Pelvic Floor Specialist to discuss your specific needs.
- Your Bloom kit and the therapeutic intravaginal pod will be shipped straight to your door.
- Complete your pelvic care sessions at home at your convenience. The app will provide real-time data so your Specialist can track your progress and provide personal support as you improve.
- Enjoy access to the content hub — a safe space to learn about stigmatized topics and find relief.
Cost and Eligibility
Free for all Sana members aged 18+.
Get started with Bloom today.
Please note: While we use the word "women" in some of our communications, Bloom is designed for all individuals with vaginal anatomy regardless of gender identity.