Sana members in most major Texas cities can take advantage of UrgentCare2go for convenient in-home urgent care — available at no cost for PPO Plus members.
How it Works
A highly-trained Medical Assistant (MA) will come to your home to take your vitals and connect you with an UrgentCare2Go provider via video call.
Together, your UrgentCare2go care team will provide in-home diagnostics and treatment and prescribe prescriptions to your pharmacy of choice.
UrgentCare2go can evaluate and treat most non-life-threatening medical illnesses including:
- COVID, Flu, Strep & STD testing
- Treatment for common illnesses
- Annual physical exams
- Hassle-free prescription refills
- And more! See the full list of services.
UrgentCare2go is ideal for members who are sick or injured but unable to get in with their primary care provider. After-hours and weekend appointments are always available.
Schedule a Visit
- Visit UrgentCare2go.com/Home/sanabenefits
- Click "Book Now" to search for care by Zip Code
Select an appointment window for your house call
- Choose "Insurance" as your payment option
- Create an account or use the guest check-out
- Select a space with good lighting for your visit, remove pets, and relax while the Urgent Care team is dispatched
- A skilled MA will arrive in time for your appointment, ready to provide personalized care in partnership with your virtual provider
Cost & Eligibility
- Available for ages 5+ in Austin, Dallas Fort Worth, El Paso, Houston, and San Antonio
- Free for all members on PPO Plus (C, B, E, P, and S) plans
- Standard cost sharing applies for PPO Plus HSA plans until the deductible is met, then free