Get more for your money without leaving the house by switching to mail-order Rx.
With Mail-Order, you get a 90-day supply of your prescription delivered straight to your door for the cost of a 60-day supply — often less!
Get Started with Mail-Order
1) Choose a pharmacy.
- Amazon Pharmacy - offers low prices, free 2-day shipping for Prime members, automatic refills, Pharmacists on call 24/7, and an Amazon online shopping experience.
- Walmart Mail Order Pharmacy - offers low prices, free 5 to 7-day shipping, coordination of SmithRx Access (former Copay Max) discounts, and a wide selection of available drugs. Members can expect a Walmart online shopping experience and below-copay pricing on hundreds of generic prescriptions.
- Mark Cuban Cost Plus Drug Company (MCCPD) offers industry-leading cost-savings on hundreds of generic prescriptions. Members who switch to MCCPD could save 69% — or more!
2) Sign up for an account.
- You will not need to use your 2-digit ID Card suffix when creating a new pharmacy account. If you get an ID error at account setup, try again without the suffix.
- It is easier for providers to send a prescription once your account is established with the mail-order pharmacy.
3) Start saving! Transfer your prescriptions or ask your provider to send a new prescription to your pharmacy of choice.
- Not seeing your preferred pharmacy in Photon? If you use Sana Care, Blueberry Pediatrics, or other services that fill with Photon, ask your provider to send the prescription directly from their EMR. We're working on getting our mail-order partners added to Photon.
Not sure which pharmacy to choose?
- We find Amazon has the best selection, fast delivery, and industry-leading discounts. Many prices are lower than the formulary's copay.
- Walmart is our preferred choice for coupon programs.
- You can also log in to your SmithRx account and use the Find My Meds to find the best available price for your prescriptions. If your prescription is a $0 preventive, you'll see the formulary's best mail-order price at the top of the list. Please consider this option to help keep your employer's renewal rates low.
- Amazon Pharmacy e-prescribe to Amazon Pharmacy, fax (512) 884-5981, or call (855) 206-3605.
- Walmart Mail Order Pharmacy e-prescribe to Walmart Mail Order Pharmacy, fax (800) 406-8976), or mail Walmart Mail Order Pharmacy, 1025 W. Trinity Mills Rd. Carrollton, TX, 75006.
- Mark Cuban Cost Plus Drug Company e-prescribe to Mark Cuban Cost Plus Drug Company (including your email address)
90-Day Retail Prescriptions at Retail Locations
- Not ready for mail-order through one of the SmithRx partners above? You can still enjoy the convenience of 90-day prescriptions from your neighborhood pharmacy.
- Note: Copays for 90-day prescriptions at retail pharmacies are calculated at 3X the 30-day copay rates, not the discounted 90-day mail-order copay. For the discounted copay, you must use a preferred mail-order pharmacy.