We believe everyone should have access to convenient and affordable reproductive health and fertility care.
Kindbody is a Sana-friendly provider offering access to a wide range of women’s health, fertility, and family-building options at a fair price — including a 10% discount for non-covered services. You may also have access to financing options.
Kindbody’s specialized Fertility Care Navigators will guide you every step of the way. They offer a virtual care platform and modern, tech-enabled clinics where you can receive various services including egg-freezing, intrauterine insemination (IUI), in-vitro fertilization (IVF), gynecology, women’s wellness, and LGBTQ+ care. Find a Kindbody clinic near you.
To get started with Kindbody:
- Visit kindbody.com/activate-kindbody-benefit
- Click Activate Benefit
- Use your email address to create a Kindbody account
- Enter the access code: KINDSANA and a Unique ID which is your Sana member ID number followed by:
-00 if you are the subscriber
-01 if you are the spouse or first dependent on the plan
-02 for all other dependents
Specialty fertility drugs are available through Kindbody and Schraft's 2.0 Fertility Pharmacy.
Here's how it works:
- Your treating physician determines your course of treatment and sends prescriptions to Kindbody's pharmacy partner, Schraft's 2.0.
- A pharmacy representative will contact you directly to coordinate overnight shipping.
- You will receive a Kindbody Medication Box with instructions.
- When the box arrives, visit the Kindbody portal to access video instructions on administering and storing medications.