We reimburse Sana members for qualifying out-of-pocket costs through electronic checks.
Here's how it works:
- Make sure you've paid your bill in full in order to qualify for reimbursement.
- Ask your provider for an itemized bill, also referred to as a superbill.
- Go to the Submit a Claim tab to start a new claim.
- Track your claim through the Medical Claims tab.
- Receive an email with a direct deposit or electronic check.
Prefer a paper check? Click Change how you get paid on the Submit a Claim tab to update your reimbursement method.
An itemized bill must include:
- Patient name
- Provider name
- Provider NPI
- Date(s) of service
- CPT code(s) and/or revenue code(s)
- Units for each code
- Charges for each code
- Diagnosis code(s) indicating the reason for the visit
- Claims processing may take 60 days from your submission date.
- Please do not submit a claim for reimbursement from Sana if your provider plans to submit a claim for reimbursement.
- Please only submit reimbursements through Sana for medical claims. Rx, dental, and vision claims must be submitted through the appropriate carrier. Click here for Smith Rx reimbursements.