Sana is proud to partner with Labcorp, a nationwide network of more than 1,700 patient service centers for convenient specimen collection and testing.
- PPO Plus plans get complimentary lab work through Labcorp
- PPO Plus HSA plans get complimentary lab work through Labcorp once the deductible is met
This includes all labs taken at a Labcorp location or taken at provider offices and analyzed by Labcorp. Occasionally, labs drawn at provider offices are processed and billed before being associated with your Sana Member ID. If you receive an unexpected Labcorp bill, you can:
- Contact Sana Customer Support for assistance, or
- Contact Labcorp to provide your Sana Member ID for re-billing and processing through Sana
How to Get Labs
If your sample is taken at your doctor’s office:
- Ensure your doctor knows you want your labs sent to Labcorp.
- If you’re on a PPO Plus plan, you won’t be billed. If you’re on a PPO Plus HSA plan, you’ll be billed for all labs taken prior to your deductible.
If you’d like to make an appointment at a Labcorp location:
- Go to www.Labcorp.com and click on Labs & Appointments for easy scheduling.
- Bring your ID, insurance card, credit or HSA card, and a doctor’s test order to your appointment.
- Optional: Download the Labcorp app to receive a notification when it’s your turn to come into the office (COVID safety first!)
- If you’re on a PPO Plus plan, the representative will confirm your $0 fee. If you’re on a PPO Plus HSA plan, the representative will confirm your fee and ask for a one-time payment.
Have additional questions for Sana? You can reach us quickly via chat at sanabenefits.com/chat Monday through Friday, 7 AM–7 PM CST, or at email@example.com or (833) 726-2123.