We are proud to partner with Little Otter for personalized online therapy for children 0-14 struggling with big feelings or challenges.
Little Otter's collaborative, evidence-based therapy focuses on a "whole family" approach, ensuring parents have the tools and coaching to help with a variety of conditions, including:
With Little Otter, there are no waiting lists or session limits. Sana members can access online therapy for children 0-14, parent training and support, couples therapy, and psychiatric services, including medication management.
Little Otter's mission is to break down existing barriers to high-quality services and bring expert mental health care to every home. Their blog offers many free resources, from tips on picky eating and tantrums to childhood bullying, family changes, and more.
- Sign up for Little Otter.
Enter your zip code and create an account.
- Take a quick 10-minute assessment.
Share details about your family, current challenges, and any worries about your child.
- Receive a personalized mental health report.
- Book your welcome call.
Schedule your welcome session with a clinician and receive immediate support for your family. Use the coupon code SanaLittleOtter for a free welcome session.
- Customize your child's care plan.
Little Otter will assemble the ideal team of experts to support your family's unique needs.
- See measurable results.
85% of Little Otter families move from clinical to subclinical care after six weeks of dedicated support.
- For a free initial consultation, sign up with your dependent's Sana member ID
- Standard Mental Health cost-sharing applies:
- $50 appointment copay for PPO Plus Plans
- Covered 0% before deductible and 100% after deductible for PPO Plus HSA plans
- Ages: 0-14
- States: CA, CO, DC, FL, IL, MD, NC, NY, PA, TX, UT, VA
Little Otter expects to be nationwide by the end of 2023.