Updated June 2023
We are pleased to announce that we've reached a mutual agreement with the BSA Health System (BSA) in Amarillo, TX to ensure access for Sana members in the BSA Service area.
As a result of our mutual agreement:
- You can access the BSA Provider Network and BSA Health System Facilities.
- BSA will be considered an exclusive provider within its defined service area.
- We've added BSA logo to your virtual ID cards, available in your Sana account.
Tip: we recommend printing your virtual ID or saving the image to your phone for use at appointments.
- We also created this provider notification at appointments to ensure access to your preferred BSA providers.
- You can still see your provider of choice. Non-BSA providers will be considered "out-of-network;" however, your benefits and cost-sharing will remain the same.
- Flex Care options are available to access non-BSA providers, including.
Have questions? We've got you covered.