Updated April 2023
We are pleased to announce that we've reached a mutual agreement with the BSA Health System (BSA) in Amarillo, TX to ensure access for Sana members in the BSA Service area.
As a result of our mutual agreement:
- You can access the BSA Provider Network and BSA Health System Facilities.
- BSA will be considered an exclusive provider within its defined service area.
- We intend to add the BSA logo to your virtual ID cards.
- We expect the virtual cards to be ready for use in mid-June 2023. In the meantime, please use this provider notification at appointments to ensure uninterrupted access to your preferred BSA providers.
Sana plans remain all-access, so you are not restricted from receiving care with non-BSA providers if you choose.
- Non-BSA providers will be considered "out-of-network;" however, your benefits and cost-sharing will remain the same.
- Self-pay arrangements are available to access non-BSA providers, including:
Have additional questions for Sana? You can reach us quickly via chat at sanabenefits.com/chat Monday through Friday, 7 AM–7 PM CST, or at email@example.com or (833) 726-2123.