Sana pays all claims through ECHO Health.
If you have questions about processed payments, save time using the ECHO Self-Service Portal.
To get started, create an account at Echo Provider Payments. Here you can easily access six months of payment records, including:
- Explanation of Provider Payment (EPP)
- Electronic Data Interchange (EDI) files
- Payment status (including voided payments, uncleared, and final clearing dates)
- Not sure if a payment has been processed? Use the advanced search feature to find all payments by date of service.
- And more!
If drafts are older than six months, Sana will gladly retrieve this information. Contact us at email@example.com.
Have questions for Sana?
Connect with Provider Support directly through the chat icon on most Sana pages or call us at
(833) 726-2123 Monday through Friday, 7 AM to 7 PM Central.