If you're pregnant or considering having a family, Sana is here to support you on that journey.
Our flexible plans offer many options for OB-GYN providers to meet your needs.
- Use Find Care to browse $0 Care Partners, contracted providers, and 1.4 million provider locations through affiliate networks.
- Don't see what you're looking for? Use Flex Care options to see your preferred providers. We will work with any provider, and we never charge out-of-network fees.
We also invite you to engage with Maven Clinic — a trusted care partner offering designed to complement your in-person care. Maven offers virtual, 24/7 access to 30+ specialties for new and expecting parents, including popular urgent care, coaching, and peer support services.
The following are 100% covered, regardless of plan, if ACA-compliant.
- Well-woman preventive visits
- Prenatal visits
The following are 70% to 100% covered after the deductible is met, depending on your plan.
- Childbirth/Delivery Professional Services
- Childbirth/Delivery Facility Services
Prior Authorization: While Sana automatically pre-certifies a length of stay up to 48 hours for a vaginal delivery or 96 hours for cesarean delivery, we strongly recommend having your physician's office call to obtain prior authorization (also called pre-certification) in case there is a need for an extended stay.
Our Sana Care provider, ConnectDME, offers many popular breast pumps for free with a doctor's prescription.
- If you are a member of a High Deductible Health Plan with an HSA, you may be required to pay out of pocket through ConnectDME; however, you are eligible for reimbursement up to $300 for electric pumps and $250 for manual pumps.
- If you choose to purchase from another provider, Sana will reimburse the cost up to $200.
- Click here to learn about our Electronic Reimbursement process for out-of-pocket expenses.